Yesterday I attended a Vibrant Health Symposium taught by Dr Tom and Evangeline Reed, Jenny McMillon, and Dannette Goodyear, ND, that set me on a mission to fine-tune our family’s health. There was so much wonderful information shared that my head is still spinning. I took over 30 pages of notes during the six sessions.
- Ancient Remedies, Modern Cures
- Healthy Gut, Healthy Life
- Surviving in a Toxic World – The Problem
- Surviving in a Toxic World – The Solution
- Natural Solutions to Common Behavioral Issues
- The Art of Joy
Did you know?
- Prescription drugs are the fourth leading cause of death in the United States, and this doesn’t include overdoses, errors, or recreational drug use. (Harvard University – The Lab @ Edward J. Safra Center for Ethics)
- It is estimated that 90% of Americans are infected with at least one type of parasite.
- An estimated 75-90% of visits to primary care physicians are due to stress related disorders. (http://www.stress.org/americas-1-health-problem/)
- Tests show 287 chemicals from consumer products and commercial chemicals in babies’ umbilical cord blood. (http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/chemicals-umbilical-cord-blood/)
- GMO corn has its own pesticide registration number with the EPA. GMO corn accounted for 85% of corn grown in the US in 2012. (EPA Fact Sheet) (USDA)
Obviously what we eat, clean with, and put on our bodies is very important. I’m will be posting more information from the Symposium and how I am using that information in our family over the next few weeks. If you are interested in hearing more about these topics, please follow OurHHH. If you have any questions, please let me know in a comment.